North Korea: War of Words Rekindles Fear of Nuclear Conflict

0
254
Donald Trump, North Korea

North Korea: War of Words Rekindles Fear of Nuclear Conflict

After the new sanctions and threats of Donald Trump, North Korea outbid by unveiling a detailed plan to fire a missile salvo to the American island of Guam.

Continuing a dangerous verbal escalation against North Korea, Donald Trump praised the US nuclear arsenal on Wednesday morning August 9, asserting, obviously, on Twitter that his first president had been to renew and modernize it. “He is now stronger and stronger than ever,   he said, hoping not to have to implement it, the day after a declaration promising “fire and fury” to the North- If the latter continued to threaten the United States.

In Pyongyang, Mr. Trump’s exit merely brought water to the mill of the regime, which never ceases to proclaim that the country is threatened with an attack by the United States and justifies, by this latent threat, Its efforts to develop a nuclear deterrent.

“A sensible dialogue is not possible with such a guy who has lost his mind,” said General Rak-Gyom, commander of North Korean ballistic forces

That the President of the United States in person responds to a statement by the spokesman of the North Korean Defense Ministry, announcing that Pyongyang was considering the possibility of a pre-emptive strike on US territory in Guam, By the official KCNA news agency, could only satisfy Pyongyang, which is to be treated on an equal footing by Washington.

The North Korean regime mocked Donald Trump Thursday, accused of having “lost his mind”, and outraged in the confrontation with Washington by presenting a detailed plan to fire a missile salvo to the island of Guam. The US president’s inflammatory remarks are “absurd,” said General Rak-Gyom, the commander of North Korean ballistic forces, quoted by KCNA. “A sensible dialogue is not possible with such a guy who has lost his reason. “ The North Korean army will bring the final touches to his plan against …

LEAVE A REPLY